Shopping is one of the maximum fun factors of traveling. When you travel to an area a unique as Anna Maria Island, in which company impacts are nil and people embraces the conventional seaside way of life, the shops play a vital role in gaining the overall island revel in. Nearly all the stores on AMI continue to be privately owned and operated, and every has its very own specific characteristics.
Here are Anna Maria Island’s seven maximum artistic and beach inspiring stores:
1. The Hive: The Hive Creations (located at 119 Bridge Street) is owned and operated by two very proficient artists. Inside you’ll find masses of portions of handcrafted rings, inclusive of the Anna Maria Island pendant and necklace. The Hive additionally sells original art, a great deal of which capabilities a laugh sea-stimulated characters.
2. The Back Alley: The Back Alley (108 Bridge Street) is overflowing with hand-painted signs and symptoms, inspiring pix, hand-sewn bags, and framed Anna Maria Island pictures. They even have a espresso and wine bar serving till 6 p.M. Daily. The Back Alley is all about artistic proposal and embracing the laid-back island way of life.
3. Restless Natives: A awesome shop for individuals who embody things out of the norm is Restless Natives (5314 Marina Drive) inside the Island Shopping Center. Their cabinets are covered with high-quality original works of art. From artwork, to photo and sculptures using recycled materials, you will locate masses of gadgets that make you think, “How’d they try this?”
4. Three Island Monkeys: The maximum a laugh keep on Anna Maria Island must be Three Island Monkeys (9801 Gulf Dr.). Thousands of toys, characters and stupid items surround you the moment you walk thru the door. Whether you are a youngster or an grownup, that is a store so one can convey out your silly facet.
5. Ginny and Jane E’s: Although ownership of this save has modified arms, it is still Anna Maria Island’s maximum eclectic store. Ginny and Jane E’s (9807 Gulf Dr.) has everything from antique fence posts, to film posters and decorative embellishes. They even have a full bakery and price as one of the island’s most popular places for breakfast.
6. Sand Dollar: For a greater conventional buying enjoy, Sand Dollar (5302 Marina Dr.) has thousands of items. Thorough customers can without difficulty spend hours browsing via their earrings, home garb, glassware and apparel